We don’t all live in Bloomington, IN and therefore you can’t always work with me. If you are looking for a coach to help with individualized programming or video review, I offer 2 services for remote coaching.
Is Remote Coaching Right For Me?
If you are a person who:
- cannot locate an Olympic weightlifting coach local to you;
- has very specific athletic or weightlifting goals;
- would like individualized programming for Olympic-style weightlifting or weightlifting biased strength & conditioning;
- would like to gain a better understanding, or coaching acuity with the snatch, clean & jerk and other related lifts;
- enjoys the accountability and attention received from working with a coach
Online Program Design/Coaching
In an online program design/coaching program with Wil Fleming (me) you will receive:
- A welcome packet with detailed instruction on how to use your personalized program.
- Monthly programming delivered to you
- Weekly video review of your lifts
- Access to our private facebook group where you can share with my other online clients and get even more feedback.
- I require a 3 month commitment so that we can make some big changes in your lifts.
- All this for $149 per month.
Live Video Coaching
There is nothing like having a coach with you one-on-one coaching your individual movements. Every snatch, every clean and jerk. You can get my feedback.
Live Video Coaching is perfect if you:
- Don’t have access to a coach full time.
- Would like to get a “primer” on proper technique.
- Want to get full access to all of my coaching “cues”
- Just want to hang out for an hour
Live video sessions last 1 hour, and will focus on the snatch, clean, jerk and related movements. If you are interested in live video coaching, please Purchase Here (1 session) or HERE (4 Pack 25% discount)